Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sibebe Pen Pals

Things at Sibebe are basically the same. I still go with Gogo every Wednesday (if the weather permits). The plan is to have a Christmas party in December with ice cream and I told the kids that I will go swimming with them. There is a river right there and the water has a steady flow so it should be safe to swim in. I just have to make sure I don’t swallow. Also, my older sister Kristy’s 1st grade class is going to be pen pals with some of the children from the Sibebe bible study. I have already chosen 3 boys and 3 girls and we will start the letters/emails process after I return from Zambia.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kimber-
I am so impressed with what you are doing! Keep up the good work. I really enjoyed reading all about it. I'll add you and the work you are doing to our prayer list in my sunday school school class. God Bless You!!!!
love, Coach Khoury (Davis)